Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Southwest Design Beaded Sunglasses in Earthtone Colors of Dark Brown, Ivory, and copper

This pair of sunglasses have a simple design using desert southwest colors of #11 Delica seed bead. The frames themselves are black.


Beadwork  Beaded Sunglasses in a Southwest Design
Each bead is attached one bead at a time to create the design.  Rest assured the beads have been attached by hand using a special adhesive and will not loosen with regular wear.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TombstoneBeads


I make every single piece of jewelry and bead every pair of sunglasses with special care. I do not use a loom I do all my beading by hand. I hope you like them! I'm sure you will feel special when you wear any of them!

***Discounts given for multiple pieces ordered

No comments:

Post a Comment