Thursday, February 27, 2014

Beaded Sunglasses in a Southwest Design - Turquoise Beads

SOLD.............custom order available
These seed beaded sunglasses have a simple Southwest design using vibrant colorful #11 Delica seed beads. This particular pair is adorned with a turquoise bead on each temple of the sunglasses. You will be the owner of a head turning fashion accessory

The design is my own.

Glasses frames are of polycarbonate and lens are UV 400



 

Rest assured the beads have been attached by hand using a special adhesive and will not loosen with regular wear.

See other items by clicking here http://www.etsy.com/shop/TombstoneBeads

I make every single piece of jewelry and bead every pair of sunglasses with special care. I do not use a loom I do all my beading by hand. I hope you like them! I'm sure you will feel special when you wear any of them. 


Colors of items may be slightly different from how they appear on your screen. We strive to photograph colors to be exact as possible.

***Discounts given for multiple pieces ordered

No comments:

Post a Comment