Monday, February 24, 2014

Custom Order for Wedding Party

https://img1.etsystatic.com/031/0/7924060/il_570xN.568667877_sco6.jpgLet's talk about a custom piece for your upcoming wedding. Include your bridal party and you have the perfect gift for the perfect keepsake gift. Even one of these beautiful pieces would be a great gift for the mother of the bride or the grooms mother.

Take a look at the various styles of bracelets in our shop. We only do the beaded bracelets shown. The colors can be coordinated with the colors of your wedding. These pieces are such fine beads they feel like silk on your wrist. They are light in weight and easy to wear.

Please message me for custom pieces as we will need you to provide your wrist measurement and whether you prefer a loose or tight fit.

The price reflects the deposit for a custom order. Also my gift to you would be free shipping.

To view other pieces in our collection http://www.etsy.com/shop/TombstoneBeads

I make every single piece of jewelry of mine with special care and love and I hope you like them! I use only the finest material. I do all the bead work by hand with a needle and 6 pound test fishing line. The strength of the fishing line gives the piece strength and body.

All items will arrive in a gift box.

I'm sure you will feel special when you wear any of my items.

Colors of items may be slightly different from how they appear on your screen. We strive to photograph colors to be exact as possible.

***Discounts given for multiple pieces ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment