Thursday, January 15, 2015

BoHo Chic - Simple Peyote Beaded Handmade Bracelet with Delica Seed Beads in Red Black and Silver

This Boho Beaded Bracelet
makes a statement in a simple in design yet so wearable.  Black, red and silver will make a bold statement.

Sizing..............this piece measures 7" long by 1" wide

For custom items please provide your wrist measurement and whether you prefer a loose or tight fit. You may opt for a variety of colors if you choose.

To view other pieces in our collection http://www.etsy.com/shop/TombstoneBeads
I make every single piece of jewelry of mine with special care and love and I hope you like them! I use only the finest material. I do all the beadwork by hand with a needle and 6 pound test fishing line. The strength of the fishing line gives the piece strength and body.

All items will arrive in a gift box.

I'm sure you will feel special when you wear any of my items.

Colors of items may be slightly different from how they appear on your screen. We strive to photograph colors to be exact as possible.

***Discounts given for multiple pieces ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment