Sunday, January 18, 2015

Southwest BoHo Beaded Bracelet


A SouthWest Boho Beaded Bracelet in white, silver, lavender with a touch of turquoise. However your choice of colors are also available.

This is my Southwest original design of wearable art. You'll be the envy of your friends.

Sizing..............this piece measures 7" by 1" Custom length available by request. Finished of with your choice of magnetic or toggle closure..

For custom items please provide your wrist measurement and whether you prefer a loose or tight fit.

To view other pieces in our collection http://www.etsy.com/shop/TombstoneBeads
I make every single piece of jewelry of mine with special care and love and I hope you like them! I use only the finest material. I do all the bead work by hand with a needle and 6 pound test fishing line. The strength of the fishing line gives the piece strength and body.

All items will arrive in a gift box.

I'm sure you will feel special when you wear any of my items. Enjoy!

Colors of items may be slightly different from how they appear on your screen. We strive to photograph colors to be exact as possible.

***Discounts given for multiple pieces ordered.

2 comments: