Thursday, May 14, 2015

Beadwork Beaded Sunglasses in a Southwest Design

No that is not a real nickel it is a button attached perfectly to the leg of this pair of sunglasses.

This pair of sunglasses have a simple design using using desert southwest colors of #11 Delica seed bead. The frames themselves are a large frame white plastic polycarbonate and extremely light. The lens are 400 UV protection.

Rest assured the beads have been attached by hand using a special adhesive and will not loosen with regular wear.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TombstoneBeads

I make every single piece of jewelry and bead every pair of sunglasses with special care. I do not use a loom I do all my beading by hand. I hope you like them! I'm sure you will feel special when you wear any of them! Enjoy!

Colors of items may be slightly different from how they appear on your screen. We strive to photograph colors to be exact as possible.

***Discounts given for multiple pieces ordered

1 comment:

  1. Are these sunglasses still available? I cannot find your on-line store.

    ReplyDelete